Arlington Public Schools offers many supportive services for eligible students with disabilities:
- Special Education resource classes in Reading, Writing and Math are offered at all schools.
- Behavior support programs are offered at Eagle Creek Elementary, Post Middle School and Arlington High School.
- Extended Resource classes are offered at Kent Prairie Elementary, Post Middle School and Arlington High School.
- Life Skills classes are offered at Pioneer Elementary, Haller Middle School and Arlington High School.
Psychologist by school:
- Eagle Creek Elementary: Connie Reiss 360.618.6282
- Kent Prairie Elementary: Connie Reiss 360.618.6282
- Pioneer Elementary: Tim Holt 360.618.6290
- Presidents Elementary: Cindy Prouty 360.618.6295
- Haller Middle School: Tim Holt 360.618.6409
- Post Middle School: Carrie Schamens 360.618.6457
- Arlington High School: Rebecca Abreau 360.618.6300 Margo Lloyd 360.618.6318
- Weston High School: Anna Arnold Grindy 360.618.6350
Birth-to-three, Child Find, Developmental Preschool are under Cindy Prouty.