- PTA Mtg - Thursday, March 13th @ 6:30
- Kindergarten Information Night - Tuesday, March 18th @ 6pm @ Eagle Creek - Click Here For More Info
- Movie Night - Thursday, March 20th @ 6:30
- No school - Friday, March 21st - Inservice
- Conference Week - March 24 - 28 - 12:40 Early Release
- Spring Break - March 31 - April 4
Looking for the links we previously had in this section?
You can now find them under the "For Families" tab above on the "Parent Resources" page.
Our district has establised a way to communicate with our community through our Connect Ed system. We can send emails out to those who would like "to be in the know" about district issues, events, publications, etc. To be come a key communicator, you can go to this link and sign up: https://asd.bbcportal.com/.
Notes From Nurse Kellie:
- Washington State law requires that all children attending 6th grade must show proof of a booster for:
- TDaP ~ (Tetanus, Diptheria, and Pertussis) vaccine, if eleven years old and it has been five years since they received a tetanus-containing vaccine.
- Varicella ~ (Chickenpox) vaccine or approximate date of illness or results from a blood test that shows immunity.
(As of July 2011, the Health Department is requiring additional documentation and a doctor counsel to file an Exemption Form for vaccinations)
*** All immunizations must be current and in compliance for your student to attend school ***
Click here for more information about health care plans and immunizations.